The 4 slice Classic toaster available in a selection of finishes* is perfect for the whole family, or canteen, and offers all the same functionality as the 2 slice Classic, with defrost and bagel settings as well as Dualit's classic styling, mechanical timer and ejector lever. The selector control allows you to heat one, two, three or all four slots.
- Built for commercial use
- Selector control for heating one, two, three or all four slots
- Setting to defrost frozen bread before toasting
- Selector control for toasting buns/bagels (toasting one side and warming the other)
- Award-winning ProHeat elements, guaranteed for two years
- Handmade in the UK
- Mechanical timer
- Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Replaceable parts (you don’t throw a Dualit toaster away, we repair it for you!)
- Adjustable rear foot to compensate for uneven surfaces
- Removable crumb tray
- Extra-wide 28mm slots and adjustable inner wire guard to accommodate a sandwich cage
- Capacity: 1, 2, 3 or 4 slices
- Output per hour: 130 slices
- Loading (kW): 2.2
- Dimensions (cm) : 36 x 21 x 22
- Weight (kg): 4.25
- Slot size: 28mm wide x 140mm high x 120mm long (front to back)
- Materials: Cast aluminium ends, stainless steel body
- Elements: Award-winning ProHeat elements
- Every NewGen 4 slice toaster is hand built in the UK, with the individual assembler’s mark on the base plate.
- ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year.
- It is recommended that this is undertaken by Dualit, an authorised agent or a competent, qualified electrician, using Dualit spare parts.
Copper finish / Brass finish
- *Due to the paint processes used, a colour variation on Copper finish products is possible and may not be a 100% match.
- *Please note: A matching Brass finish Classic kettle is not available.
- The ProHeat® elements are covered in a sheet of mica for even toasting and to protect the wires during use. DO NOT REMOVE - this will damage the toaster. Due to the unique design of the Dualit element it may not be apparent that the elements are 'glowing red.' This is perfectly normal and does not mean your toaster is faulty.